Sunday, September 05, 2010

Maroon and Gray Geometrics

I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted a tie. I was on vacation for a couple of those weekends, and out of town on another as well, so in between there just wasn't any available time for the leisure activity of blogging. Well, finally, I'm back.

Here's a nice 40's era tie, with a typical geometric design in shades of maroon and gray.

I sent this tie to the dry cleaners after I obtained it, not too many months ago, and they really did a number on it with their pressing. Pressed it so flat that it almost feels like paper, instead of fabric. I've got to tell them NOT to do that. It goes too far!

The tie has no labels to record, so that's it for now.

1 comment:

Clayton Perkins said...

This tie is awesome! As a matter of fact you have many great ties. Perhaps we could do a re-make of some of these for my tie store. We donate 50% of the proceeds to charities and organizations that fight disease. This tie and others like it woud be a great addition!